Failure is not the end of life,it is a beginning   of  success,don't aim for success if you  want ,it just do what you love and believe in it and will come naturally!!!!! H!  I am Maycil Billones Daliva 17 yrs old I live in Brgy. Cogon, Roxas City I was born on June 03 1993 I am second daughter in family. I take a course BACHELOR COMPUTER SCIENCE LADDERIZE in HERCOR COLLEGE 1st year .my hobbies is watching t.v help my grandmother & my favorite food is fruit salad, maja blanka, spaghetti.... my mother name is Margie Luz B. Daliva Aug. 15 1972 38 yrs old high school graduate my father name is Culasito A. Daliva Feb.29 1970 40 yrs old grade 04.  I have I sister she is a younger she is the name of my sister Michelle B. Daliva Nov. 20 1991 19 yrs old high school graduate in Capiz National High sShool.  Then i have 3 brother the 1st is Jhon Rey B. Daliva Oct.20 1993 16 yrs old now is graduate in high school  and 2nd is Junjon B. Daliva Sept.19 1994 15 yrs old 2nd year high school and last but the least is Jasten B. Daliva Dec.07 1999 11 yrs old  grade 04 in Cogon Elementary School.. …

2 (mga) komento:

Maycil daliva ayon kay ...

Maycil Daliva

Maycil daliva ayon kay ...

Maycil Daliva

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Plantillas Bloggers

About Me

Seguidores